welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Snapcart Review

As I was scrolling in facebook today, I found an ad in my feeds about an android app called snapcart. This got me curious and made me check on it at the playstore.






Since there has been plenty people raving about it and said to be getting cashbacks by uploading receipts, this got me installed it.






After registering, I made some exploration within the app and their FAQs. Since I was hopeful that it could pay me through PayPal, I wanna participate in some of their features. They have surveys, selfie, video watching (what've participated so far) that makes you earn coins that'll be used in obtaining prizes and some other extra money-making tasks.






Since I got excited and was planning on going to the groceries same day, I finally get to upload my girst receipt eventually.

After three days, it got approved. Each value or amount in the receipt has corresponding cashbacks.






I'd surely update for payment proof soon. There's currently no Paypal option for cashout, this made me sad.



Posted via Blogaway


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Any uodate regarding on the cash out? Is this legit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an update if this is legit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff, Sniply is nice but little expensive… also the LimeTank.com is pretty cool charging one-time payment for lifetime use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...