welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Lagundi Cough Relief

Dry cough? Itchy throat?

This is the worst feeling ever! I can't even remember the last time I had it. I have been coughing for almost a week now and it sucks and embarrassing when i need to go out and interact with people.  I've been taking medicines since the mucus turned green. I don't seem to like what I feel after taking 5 tablets so I wanted to try a natural alternative, hopefully I'll get rid of this cough and annoying itchy throat the soonest possible.






Above is a picture of Lagundi leaves and two cloves of garlic.
Lagundi is said to give cough healing properties while garlic is a natural antibiotic. Simply bring it to boil in 10 minutes and drink when it's cool enough, but I like it when it's mildly hot.






Picture above is what it looks like when done. I made one cup for it and im gonna divide it to three, a sip 10 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm gonna prepare this everyday for a week.


comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...