welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Sick-oh Me

I'm giving myself a treat this time. I'm gonna eat healthy! Damn this junkfood and bad moody weather these days. Well youre probably thinking why I'm blaming the junk, well for one it isn't healthy and too much sodium nor sugar is too bad for me, and it will obviously show in my face, breakouts galore! But why do these stuff taste so good, lol

I've been out for few days with bad weather, extreme sunny heat and sudden rain pour ughh! The ugly cough virus caught me and here I am nursing an itchy throat and annoying cough, I hate it.


Yes it's probably too much serving for my dinner, lol but I need it. It's good anyway so I just need to be consistent about eating​ healthy, more vegetables, fruits, fish and little meat. I've been breaking out lately and got acnes on my chin and coughing too. Hopefully, I'll be well asap. I hate husky voice due to my cough. I wasn't talking a lot, to avoid bruising my throat more and my voice is barely heard because of this awful cough.


comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...