welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Android Smartphone Applications

Who else is an Android user here?? I am and I am currently on version 7.1.1 Nougat. I am sure we all have a favorite app to use, an app that is just fairly used and the lesser used apps. 

There is no random order in here I'll just tell you what I like about them.


I love snapseed! Along with it is the CandyCam simply because I love taking pictures. May it be selfie or just random stuff that's eye pleasing. 

Snapseed is a good app for editing pictures and I like how it enhances captured moments, it looks natural still.  

The pitch black wallpaper is cool too, I usually don't like my home page messy, I love it plain. Dark colored wallpapers helps save phone energy and it won't drain your battery fast. 

The power director app is really awesome too. It helps you record and edit videos. It uses third party video app like candycam anf I just like it since I kinda look good there, hehehe (somehow)

I just used the shareit app once and wow it's amazing when transfering files especially large files instead of using bluetooth. I recently received a 2gb movie from my cousin using it and within 2 minutes, I got it. Awesome!

Snapcart ph helps me earn some cash by uploading grocery receipts. Take note, grocery items only and each receipt worth has corresponding cashback amount. I got paid once and waiting for my second pending cashout now 😁

The inshot video maker, I'm already thinking about uninstalling​ it. I barely use it.


comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...