welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Internet Connection Problem

One of the things I so hate about when blogging is internet disruptions​. Yes! Internet service sucks here and internet providers here are cheaters! I am writing this now because I can no longer bear the burden of ugly services by internet providers here in my country. This has become a norm and I hate it, hopefully my rants will be recognized somehow and a miracle will happen in their services.



We are currently subscribing​ in Toledo City Cable TV (TCTV) and well, whoever is thinking about getting a good internet service provider in Toledo City, I strongly recommend to check on other  providers. I hate false promises. They've been telling customers that their internet is not capped but they are so consistent about cutting few hours of my internet connection daily, it's more than being capped and more likely robbed! I am also sure that I am not alone who thinks this way.

comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...