welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Mobile Vs Regular Webpage Blogging

Hmm, in my honest opinion, both is good. Mobile blogging for me is great for me because I can write whenever I feel lazy sitting in front of my desk and encode my posts (yeah im kinda lazy 😂😂😂). With this, all I just think about is the focus on what's in my thoughts since im more comfortable.

When sitting​ in front of the pc, I tend to slouch 😅 and my back and butt hurts a lot after. I get tempted to rearrange layouts, redesign the face of my blog and wander around the net, missing my task to write 😂😂😂 so I'm more on the bed pose blogging (laying on my side 😌 and yes it's bad for the eyes baby).

Anyhow, both are still productive (except for the back and butt pain). I'm more fueled to write more when on bed, thanks to technology especially the mobile blogging apps hehe but I get longer hours exposed to the computer screen when on desktop, it's more energy daining.  

comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...