welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

My Acne Treatment Journey

Hey readers! It's been 48 years since my last update and I got so many things to share to you guys. So I have been suffering with severe acne on my jawline, some ares on my neck and chin for months already (Since September 2016). I have to be   honest with you guys, I regret putting baking soda in my face since it's most probably be the culprit. I never had an acne before, just minimal pimples that come and go whenever my period is coming. My acne occured like crazy after my second week of using baking soda paste on my face. I was doing that routine twice a week every night before bedtime and my face felt smoother than ever, however, after that magical effect my acne starts showing and theyre huge!


Yup! I even posted the wonderful effects of baking soda but what happened in my face, i wish i never tried. Although it makes a good body scrub I would suggest not to try it from head to chest. It made me have minimal backne and neck pimples too. 😐😑😖 It might work for others but it didnt work well for me.

It's kinda greasy looking here (aloe gel is still damp 😂)

Pardon the grossness but that's how worst it was. That was taken last January this year.  

On February 25th I started using a Korean brand Aloe vera soothing gel. Since I was so desperate for​ a solution, I did try to make it as a sleeping mask and in all fairness, it improved my skin. I use it every night and it tamed my acne. Whenever I have one starting to grow, it  dries within 3 days. My pimples and acne usually lasts 2 weeks thats why I still have their red stubborn scars that never goes away on my face. It's more like mosquito bites now.





Picture above is taken 3 days ago. I have been documenting my progress since I used the aloe soothing gel. Im glad my friend told me about it. I will be talking about this brand in my next blog post. Thanks for reading.

PS. I have a very oily skin btw, my t-zone, temples, nose and it's corners. Areas below my cheeks are dry. I do clean my face every night, it's either i wash it with soap and water or if I'm kinda lazy, I clean it with a cleansing water. After few minutes of letting it dry, I apply the aloe gel like a sleeping mask after and wash it off in the morning. I hope this acne cure will help you as it works for me. 

comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...