welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

To The 16th President Of The Republic Of The Philippines

To the Best President of my country 🇵🇭Philippines, happiest birthday to hardest working president👏. I never would have realized that you have the toughest job in my country until you won the presidency, we are so glad we voted for you, it never got wasted and we are still excited for what is yet to come under your administration.

Even if me, my family, and friends haven't met you personally, we truly feel your strong​ effective leadership, more than enough to feel hope for our country. 🦅 We appreciate your effort to correct the twisted system in our recent society because of the past and some current greedy officials.

Credit  to the rightful owners of this photo

We also share the same zodiac sign! Piscean here too Sir but even if my grammar kinda messed up, 😹I would still wish you good health,💪 we pray for your safety all the time, we wish you a longer happy life and oh, we also pray for the enemies of the government 👉who is trying so hard to put you down, all the mainstream bias media🤖, the narcopoliticians, the extreme hypocrites, the power and money greedy people 💩💩💩 who wants to destroy our country, our future, and our children's future in exchange for their hidden evil interests, that karma will hit them so hard, they'll forever be damned.

We L💗ve you Tatay Digong! 🎂🍷Happy 72nd Birthday Du30. We Filipinos who believes in you got your back, thank you very much for not letting us down. ❤️👊

comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...