welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

The New Slidejoy

/hihi I have been cleaning my gallery few months ago and actually remembered how I procastinate about updating my post on slidejoy, so here it goes.

Slidejoy latest Payment Proof in Paypal
My recent cashout is $10. This is another proof that making money online is possible.

After almost a year of keeping the android application (.apk) in my phone, I noticed that the app has been buggy. /hmm Few days after, I got an error when viewing the amount I am about to cashout.

Slidejoy Old Version Application App
This is the older version of Slidejoy App I previously have.



 To make the long story short, I found out the version I'm using has already been faced out in the system. Yes I panicked /shock because I am about to cashout the hard earned money lol :D and because of the error, I probably won't be able to encash it through Paypal.

Anyway, since I am from the Philippines I downloaded the latest version from another site since it isn't available in my phone's google playstore. /blur



Latest Slidejoy Application Apk Android
$5 redeemable, yahoo!

The new site earnings is now in the form of carats. You have to save as much as carats as you can because 100 carats is equivalent to $1. I'm currently earning an average of 20-50 carats a day. now I have 531 carats redeemable but I don't wanna cashout until it reaches 1000 /sweat

If you're curious about SLIDEJOY, /hmm you can visit and join in the link provided under SPONSORS at left corner of this blog page :) :D

More updates coming! /bye



1 comment:

  1. Buhay pa ba ung site? Gusto ko rin kasi itry. At saan pwede magcash out? tnx!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...