welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

The Skinny Side of me

I myself have a fair share of people bugging me that I should eat more. They insist that I'm too skinny and I am so tired of that especially my family. I know my body more than they do and I eat when I'm hungry and stop when stuffed. I have always been skinny growing up and I'm not even sickly, they should've been grateful about that for one. Sometimes I just hide and cry about them assuming my health issues. I did try to live on what they call weight standards but I'm so done doing that. I'm not a teenager anymore. Skinny or not, I don't want to fit in anybody's body standards as long as I feel healthy. It's unfair that they keep on insisting what your body "should be," making you feel terrible about yourself.


comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...