welcome to my online den! enjoy your stay :)

Late Night Oatmeal

So I was waiting for more than 2 hours now waiting for the internet connection to be fixed. It's energy draining, good thing I have good songs playing while sipping slowly at a time. I love my oatmeal bland but if I feel like I am the hungriest person on earth, I kinda feel like adding banana, it's heavenly.

Oatmeal in a Cup
A cup of oatmeal baby!

Some find me weird about eating oatmeal at nights but don't you know that it cured my pimples. I have noticed while I've been eating my oatmeal, It improved my skin and it's a lot healthier now.


I seldom have painful pimples anymore and zits are also minimized. I can attest to this that daily oatmeal consumption does wonders on my skin.



comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...